The cardboard sleeve is an affordable alternative to all other CD packages. The option allows for cost effective full color printing with the convenience of a paper sleeve. Less bulky than a Jewelcase cardboard sleeves make a good solution for high impact products requiring a smaller footprint.
Our cardboard sleeves (and all our cardstock products) are made from 50% recycled post-consumer waste. We also print using soy-based ink because it’s better on the environment.
All standard Cardboard Sleeve packages include:
- CD Replication/Glassmastering
- 16 pt cardstock (50% recycled); aqueous coating
- 3 color silkscreen on disc printing; or full color offset print for $50 more
- Assembly; polywrap
- Barcode (if desired)
- Matte or UV Gloss: add $150
- Reverse-board printing (on uncoated stock): add $250
- 18pt or 20pt cardstock: add $150 per 1k units
- Embossing: $150 set up, plus $100 per 1k units
- Spot UV or PMS Color: $100 set up, plus $80 per 1k units